Introduction: Watch This First
Hi! (Click retry if you get an error on the video)00:10:10
1. Theory & Philosophy
We will be reading two books and writing notes on some of the most powerful classics there can be. It seems like a lot of the marketing world (especially digital) has forgotten these (or never knew about them). Having these two concepts under our belts will make you extremely dangerous.
1. Book 1: Scientific Advertising
2. Book 2: INFLUENCE (the psychology of persuasion)
3. Articles and Cheatsheet: Emotional Intelligence
2. Quick Crash Course and Practice
We've read the basics, now we "go into the fire" as Dan Kennedy always says. This is an exercise in copy without any pretense, by now we understand the why. This will put us into the "how".
Gary Halbert’s Copywriting Crash Course
3. Lifestyle & Meat
Process isn't just instruction, it's how to conduct your life around copy and intent.
1. Book: The Boron Letters
2. How to Write a Good Advertisement – Victor O. Schwab
1. Write These Letters by Hand
5. Interpretation and Synthesis
This section will deal with writing for yourself. We'll be reviewing a modern copywriter (Neville) who has studied all the books we did and more (the list honestly is extensive and there's probably 20 or more the 30-day challenge recommends, but this is the Not 30-day challenge), and his interpretations.
Then we will be writing to female CEO's based on persona data, and you will be selling -- yourself!
1. Kopywriting Checklist
2. Review our Target Persona
3. Sell Yourself
1. CA$HVERTISING_ How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone
2. Book? : The Greatest Sales Letters of All Time – Richard S. Hodgson
7. Real World Execution: Allen Wines
We have a client who owns a winery that is struggling with its messaging. They agreed allowed us to use them to workshop on. This is a huge opportunity.
1. What do we need? How do we get the data?
2. Data Review Interpretations
3. Peer Workshop: Drafts