GA4 MIGRATION SERVICES
Customized and effective migration services
- Improved data collection
- A more intuitive user interface
- More accurate reporting features
- Better tools for managing your website
Get ready for the future with Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 is coming, and you need to be ready!
LFDM can help you migrate your data and get the most out of the new features GA4 has to offer.
We offer customized and effective migration services that will make your transition smooth and seamless.
Why do you have to migrate to GA4?
Google announced they are sunsetting their Universal Analytics platform (UA) and only supporting GA4 from July 1, 2023. That means migration to GA4 will be necessary if you want to keep using Google Analytics.
In fact, our suggestion is that you migrate as soon as possible, so you’ll be able to make sure your data is being collected correctly and take advantage of all the new features GA4 has to offer.
The differences between UA & GA4
Although both platforms are designed to do the same thing – collect data about website traffic – there are some key differences between them.
The most notable difference is that GA4 uses a new data model that is event-based. This means it can track more than just page views, but also user interactions (like button clicks, video views, etc.). GA4 also offers a number of new features that UA doesn’t, like built-in machine learning and cross-device tracking.
To sum up:
- GA4 uses a data model that is event-based, while UA uses a pageview-based data model. This change will affect the way you collect and analyze data.
- GA4 offers built-in machine learning that can help you automatically identify anomalies and optimize your marketing efforts. UA does not have this feature.
- GA4 offers a new set of dimensions and metrics that weren’t available in UA. This includes Engagement Rate, Active User Sessions, and Session Duration.
- GA4 can be integrated with Google Ads, while UA cannot. This means you’ll be able to get a more holistic view of your marketing efforts and see which channels are performing the best.
But how do you actually migrate to GA4?
The set-up process
The benefits of migrating to GA4
holistic view of your marketing efforts
With GA4, you'll be able to see which channels are performing the best and make changes accordingly.
Better data accuracy
GA4 uses a data model that is event-based, which means it can track more than just page views. This will result in more accurate data collection.
GA4 offers a new set of dimensions and metrics that weren't available in UA. This includes Engagement Rate, Active User Sessions, and Session Duration.
Ease of use
GA4 offers a lot of features that make it easier to use, like built-in machine learning and cross-device tracking.
If you’re looking for a GA4 migration services provider that can help you make the transition smooth, you came to the right place. Our customized GA4 migration services will take into account your specific needs and ensure that your migration is smooth and successful. Get started on time!
GA4's migration with LFDM
Our team of migration experts makes the migration process easy and efficient. We’ll take care of everything for you, from auditing your current implementation to monitoring your data after the switch.
With customized services, our team will work with you to determine the best way to migrate your data and make sure that all of your information is accurately transferred. We also offer a more intuitive interface, more accurate custom reports, and better tools for managing your website.
LFDM’s most basic migration service and includes:
- A full analysis of your current UA implementation
- Configuration of your GA4 property, including data connectors and choosing which data to migrate
- Sending data from UA to GA4
- Monitoring and optimizing your data in GA4.
Additionally, there are a few options we offer:
Enterprise migration service
For companies with a large volume of data, we offer an enterprise migration service that is tailored to your needs.
Ecommerce migration service
If you have an eCommerce website, we offer a migration service that is specifically designed for this type of data.
General migration service
Our general migration service is perfect for companies with a smaller amount of data or who only need the basics.
Get in touch and start migrating your data today.
ASK US ANYTHING
The GA4 Audit is a comprehensive report that assesses your website’s current Google Analytics implementation and provides recommendations on how to migrate to GA4.
Our audit includes a review of:
- Your basic and advanced tracking events
- Your Google Ads integration
- Your report configurations and more!
Whether your site requires a basic migration or an eCommerce migration (including Shopify platforms), we’ll design a custom plan of action for your needs and goals, minimizing any disruptions in your data tracking.
If you don’t make the switch, not only do you miss out on many of the benefits that come with GA4, but Google Universal Analytics will stop tracking data after July 2023. You’ll lose all your historical data and will have to start from scratch. This could have a major impact on your business, so we advise you to make a switch as soon as possible.
The audit process can take anywhere from a few days to a week, depending on the size and complexity of your website. Once we have all the information we need, we’ll provide you with a custom report and custom plan of action.
In the age of big data, it’s more important than ever to have a reliable way to track, measure, and analyze your website’s data in order to make informed decisions about your marketing campaigns and sales strategies. A good data analytics tool will help you do just that.
If you’re not sure how to get started with GA4, our team can help! We’ll guide you through the process, ensure that your data is properly migrated with minimal disruption, and make sure to show you how to use it to its full potential. Contact us today to learn more.
There are four new GA4 metrics:
- Engagement – measures how often users interact with your content
- Conversion – measures how often users take a desired action on your website, such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter
- Outcome – measures the value of those conversion metrics
- Lifetime Value – measures the total value of a customer over the course of their relationship with your business.
There’s no need to worry! We can help you export your data from your old Google Analytics account and import it into GA4. This way, you won’t lose any valuable insights or historical data.
There are four types of Universal Google Analytics hits:
- Page hits – track when a user views a page on your website
- Event hits – track when a user completes an action, such as clicking a button
- Ecommerce hits – track when a user makes a purchase
- Social interaction hits – track when a user interacts with your content on social media.
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the right data analytics tool for your business will depend on your specific needs and goals. However, GA4 is a good choice for businesses that want to take advantage of its new features, including:
- Advanced data collection
- Attribution modeling
- Cross-device tracking
- Improved integration with Google Ads and more.
However, if you’re already using UA, you’ll have to switch to GA4 at some point before July 2023.
There are a few ways to measure UA’s performance, including:
- Google Analytics – use the GA4 reporting interface to see how your website is performing
- Google Search Console – use the Performance report to see how your website is performing in Google search results
- Google Tag Manager – use the Preview and Debug mode to test your tags and see how they’re firing on your website.
The main reason why most organizations have not migrated to GA4 yet is because it’s a new product and they’re not familiar with it. UA has been around for much longer, so it’s the more well-known option. Additionally, migrating to GA4 can be a bit tricky and time-consuming, so some businesses are hesitant to make the switch.
The cost of a GA4 migration will vary depending on the size and complexity of your website, but it generally starts at $1295 per project. However, we can work with you to create a package that fits your budget.